Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday Update

From Allison:  One of Sam's chest tubes came out today!  One is still bleeding pretty significantly, but he feels so much better with one out.  He doesn't want people to talk about the accident in front of him because thinking about it makes it difficult for him to sleep.  He's anxious to move onto the next goal- getting the other chest tube removed!  Sam's mom, dad and brother Adam came into town today to be with Sam.

Allison posted this on Facebook and I thought it was appropriate to share on the blog...
I can't begin to thank everyone for all they are doing for my family. It actually is too much for me to even process at this time. I'm truly blessed and surrounded by the most amazing people. From food, to watching my kids to angel friends who sit by my side until I fall asleep at the hospital every night. Thank you feels inadequate!! But, thank you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment